Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Maternity Leave

I'm back! I am so excited to be teaching Zumba again!

I am excited to announce that we are going to start the Salem class again. Heres the info:

Salem Civic Center West Salem Lake Dr, by Salem Pond. (about 300 S. 100 W.)
Tuesday/ Thursday 6:30 am

Cost: $25/month

First class is March 1, 2011!

You can sign up by calling the Salem Recreation Office at 423-1035. Have them put your name down. You can either pay at the office or bring your money the 1st day of class.

This was one of my favorite classes, so I am VERY excited to be bringing it back!

I hope to see some of you oldies and also some newbies!

Spread the word, bring your friends! Anyone is welcome to try out a class for free.


1 comment:

  1. The songs you listed here are cool to listen too. I would like to hear more of your songs on your page too. Will you be switching the songs up? If so here is a list that I would love to listen too. I don't to itunes and I don't download music so this is a great way for me to listen to what you dance too. This music is great.

    Gata Brasileira
    Zu Bailiato
    Con El Pompi Pa'rriba
    No te Veo
    Danca Da Maozinha
    Rock this Party
    Grease Lightning
    Hokey Pokey
    Zumba Mami
    Bob SinClair- Rock this Party
    Boom Boom Pow (Clean Version)- Black Eyed Peas
    A La Nena Le Gusta
    Bora Bora - Arash
    Wisin y Yandel- Pam Pam
    Los Campeones de la Salsa
    Let's Get Loud- J Lo

    ReplyDelete