Friday, March 12, 2010

Elevate!

I am so excited about this class! Elevate Mind and Body is in Spanish Fork right next to the old Albertson's. It is the best deal in town. They are doing a promotion right now for $25 a month, this includes child care! It really is unbelievable. I teach Zumba T/Th at 10am. With the membership you can go to any of the classes they offer. They are on the website: elevatemb.com. It is really starting to grow. In one class period my class thripled. Once people know about it and come they are hooked! It is so fun to have so many people involved b/c I think it is such a great place to join! It is a smaller more intimate atmosphere and is so fun to get to know everyone. If I wasn't teaching there I would definetly join! I have a couple free passes if you want one let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment