Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Salem Class!

My Salem Zumba Morning Group! I love this class so much! We started this class in September and I have enjoyed every minute of it! I love that we get to excercise in a beautiful building overlooking the Salem Pond. I would have never thought that I would love a 6:20am class so much but these ladies make it oh so worth it!

If anyone lives in the area, come join us! Info on the side bar. It is just about 5 mins south of Spanish Fork Main Street.

My sister came to my class again and took some more pictures. They weren't too excited about me taking a picture of them this early in the morning. So thanks guys! I wish that there were more of the class and not so many of me...but I was lucky to get them to let me take one.













No comments:

Post a Comment